January 13, 2010

Oh the shame... { Idaho Falls Wedding Photographer }

I logged into my blog and saw my last post was Dec. 24th! Yikes. I do have a goal this year to be better about the blog. It WILL happen. I have some fun things set up for next week but for TODAY you can see one of my favorite pictures from the Dec. 5th Wolfe/Landon Wedding. This couple and wedding is going to be featured in Rexburg's new wedding magazine called "I Thee Wed" If you live in Rexburg, and are getting married you have got to get your hands on one of those. Plus you will get to see several more pictures from this cute couples big day.

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Carlson Clan January 14, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

Those pics are awesome. I totally went to school with him. Crazy. Can't wait to see you later!

My photo
Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States
All images are copyrighted to Jaclyn Davis. Stealing, saving, scanning, or reproducing in any way is illegal.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP