December 24, 2009

Thank you for all your nominations...

What a fun time of a year this is. This year is no exception! Last year Dane and I stayed in Idaho and had Christmas just the two of us -- although it was fun to be just the two of us we are happy to be with family this year in Colorado.

I hope you have enjoyed this Christmas season and been able to focus on what Christmas is really about and been able to do something special for those around you that you love.

You have had a little over a week to send in nominations of people in your lives that you care about that you feel would cherish custom photography through trying circumstances. I have been touched as I have ready the stories of your friends and family. I have had such a hard time choosing just one. It has taken us 2 days to get down to Colorado and I have spent alot of the down time in the car thinking about your nominations and putting alot of thought into who I should choose.

Congratulations to Brook and David in Rigby. Your friend Sherie thinks alot of you two and your little family. I can't wait to meet you guys.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and and even better 2010.

Love, Jackie

0 comments:

My photo
Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States
All images are copyrighted to Jaclyn Davis. Stealing, saving, scanning, or reproducing in any way is illegal.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP