November 25, 2009

Congratulations 2010 Business Card Participants!

I'm not even going to tell you how long I spent brooding over these little cards trying to choose each and every little picture. There were just TOO many to choose from. I love the way they turned out! And for those of you that made the final cut: Congratulations! You will be getting a $50 gift card towards JaclynDavis Photography to use towards a session or prints on a 2010 session. Feel free to use it yourself or share it with a friend.

Thanks for a great year. Next year is only going to be getting better.

Hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving week with friends and family. I am so thankful for so many things and among them are my fun clients I have had this year that have kept me busy doing something that I love. See you next year!

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Kathy Davies Photography | Portrait & Wedding Photographer | Midwest July 26, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

I love these business cards!! Where did you have them made if you don't mind me asking? :) Thanks!

My photo
Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States
All images are copyrighted to Jaclyn Davis. Stealing, saving, scanning, or reproducing in any way is illegal.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP