November 21, 2009

Kaleigh + Chad Sneak Peak { Idaho Falls Photographer }

I feel like I haven't blogged forever. I have been so busy! I have quite a few sessions to post but here is a sneak peak from a session this afternoon. Their session won't be up online for them to see till tomorrow so I thought I should at least let them see ONE today... if you think they are cute just wait till you see their kids!

****and for those of you waiting to see if you made the 2010 business card you'll have to be patient with me! I have NOT forgotten. Sometimes things take me a little bit longer then I hoped. Keep checking back... I won't keep you waiting for TOO much longer!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Carlson Clan November 22, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

So, so adorable. I'm excited to see more. I've been thinking about you so much! We need to get together and hang out. Even if we have to do it with kids running around everywhere. I got super sick this weekend and now Mark's bday and Thanksgiving are coming up but maybe after this week we could get together to let the kids play or to have a game night or something. Feel free to stop by and see me some day. Or maybe I'll bring the kiddies to the store for a bit before all my errand running this week. Miss you tons!!

My photo
Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States
All images are copyrighted to Jaclyn Davis. Stealing, saving, scanning, or reproducing in any way is illegal.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP