October 26, 2009

Reading Children Session { Idaho Falls Photographer }

These kids belong to a good friend of mine! When we moved up to Idaho Falls we didn't know anyone and I was pregnant at the time and Desiree took it upon herself to put on a baby shower for me and since then has always gone overboard with doing things for me. She is such a great friend! I'm so glad that I could repay her a portion of everything she has done for me... in pictures! Aren't they cute?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

The Desiree October 28, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

I love them! Thank you so much, you rock!

My photo
Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States
All images are copyrighted to Jaclyn Davis. Stealing, saving, scanning, or reproducing in any way is illegal.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP