August 26, 2009

Christine + Nick Wedding { Idaho Falls Photographer }

Here is the highly anticipated wedding! It has taken me longer than I expected to post because there are SO MANY great pictures I couldn't decide. Christine + Nick flew me out to Washington to shoot their wedding and it was alot of fun. Thanks for trusting me with your memories! I can't wait for you to see the rest.

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

My photo
Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States
All images are copyrighted to Jaclyn Davis. Stealing, saving, scanning, or reproducing in any way is illegal.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP